Gamers history

Friday, May 24, 2013

My dream, if you will, was not to weigh a certain amount. That's really too vague. What is a "weight"? It's an arbitrary number that an instrument gives us to show what? If you don't understand scales, pounds, and the relationship between height and build, it's just a number. My dream was not something like that; my dream was an image I had in my mind. That image was my person in a slimmer body. I knew what I wanted to look like.That picture in my mind was my dream.During my life I have moved through weights from around to 110 pounds. I say I've moved through them. Actually, sometimes I've moved through ranges of those weights more than once! But, I remember what I looked like when I was at some of those weights. That's not my dream, but I have the image. If your weight is higher than what you want it to be, I'll bet that you have an image of you with your preferred body shape in your mind too. So I had a dream, a vision. Next, I had to refine the dream into a specific goal. I had to do some analysis to find a goal that would produce an acceptable vision. So, I chose the weight that would meet the vision, and then I put a time frame on it. In my case, that was easy because I was going on my first-ever cruise in nine months...now I had a date and motivation. and try other things on my life. " live your dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment